Monday, 12 September 2016

Edward starting school

Well as I am starting some work this year it means Edward is starting ! Initially I was meant to be working just one morning a week at Kobis and so Edward was going to join Oranges class there but then two weeks before the start of the year Bsb approached us to ask if I would do two morning there too! We thought we'd split Edward's week too but in the end settled on three morning at Bsb for him. This was to give him more continuity as it was such a big change for him and not an easy one : the first week at bsb was induction and so there was no regular creche teacher and so poor Edward spent a lot of time in tears.
But we struggled through these tears with the help of morning snack distractions and Miss Dalila! And now he loves it! (He loves his mummy days too of course)
So here is Edward walking in.with his two friends Noa and Olivia. Edward with his first sticker. Edward and his class.

No comments:

Post a Comment