Edward is teething and he loves to bite. I reckon his top two middle teeth will come through soon as I can see them in the gums, but until then he's got his second set of top teeth plus three (nearly four) on the bottom.
I wonder if it is his teeth that is making him wake up early in the morning - he seems to think that any time after 5am is an appropriate time to wake up. I disagree. I'm trying to make 6am my cut off point, but doing CIO so early in the morning is tiring and I'm always worried that I'll wake Leila, but I have to try and be consistent, because getting that little bit more sleep before breakfast will really help us all (!)
I can't complain too much about the nights at the moment though as over the last few weeks he has gone to just one feed at night (around 2am) - this is only on 50% of the nights I'd say (the others being two or three feeds), but it's loads better than it used to be.
I wonder if it is his teeth that is making him wake up early in the morning - he seems to think that any time after 5am is an appropriate time to wake up. I disagree. I'm trying to make 6am my cut off point, but doing CIO so early in the morning is tiring and I'm always worried that I'll wake Leila, but I have to try and be consistent, because getting that little bit more sleep before breakfast will really help us all (!)
I can't complain too much about the nights at the moment though as over the last few weeks he has gone to just one feed at night (around 2am) - this is only on 50% of the nights I'd say (the others being two or three feeds), but it's loads better than it used to be.

No comments:
Post a Comment