Wednesday, 15 February 2017

Life is relative

It's snowing again.
Edward "oh dear"

It's minus 5c as we drive to school.
Leila "not really cold"

Leila is in a strop about the breakfast options. Edward "are you fed up?"

Edward has started referring to himself as "Edu" when he talks about school

Scott eats the sweets the kids gave him for Valentine's day. Leila "but I wanted them!"

We've had a couple horrific nights of coughing from them both. The irony being that they are asleep whilst coughing yet we're awAke!  Lookslike we might be clear for half term tho.

Edward has had a couple of dr appointment recently which has resulted in two things; he has a shortened Achilles and needs therapy. And I have navigated appointment and driving and parking down town. Follow up sessions start next week.

We had trial karate, gymnastics and swimming and have opted to try swim.lessons for the next few months. It's expensive but local and although I think both kids are wary I think they'll get in to it

No comments:

Post a Comment