Scott had been waiting since November for a few packages from the states to arrive here. One turned up last week (note in the door from the PO which we then collected whilst Ed asleep in the car!) And then finally the second note arrived! I went to collect it the next afternoon but then realised I didn't read it properly.....the package was actually at the import PO the other side of town!!!
So on Monday we started our adventure! Last time the adventure was a metro-based adventure, but this time it was a driving and sat-nav based one!
Driving was fine on the large city roads. We had one slight error when.finding the right part of the road, but once we did then I recognised the street and easily found parking.
The way back I hoped Ed would sleep but we had a little tired incident. Poor Ed has used the potty a few times this weekend and then.suddenly realised he needed a poo whilst we were driving. Poor boy got so upset at doing a poo in his nappy in.the car so I had to try and find somewhere to stop (and buy new nappies!)
Still. We got the package and a bit of an adventure.
Why do just one major life event at a time? After six years in Cairo, we moved to Bucharest in summer 2014 with our toddler in tow to take up a new job. Oh, and we were expecting our second child to arrive any minute! The name for the blog is unashamedly lifted from the collection of short stories called "Never Mind The Balkans, Here's Romania" by Mike Orsmby.
Tuesday, 7 February 2017
Special Delivery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment