Edward is in a really cute phase at the moment, and it's one that I'd sort of forgotten about; he can be so smiley and is starting to coo and make happy sounds. I remember Leila being able to smile, but what I don't remember are the nice, happy sounds that Edward is making and the joy on his face when he suddenly cracks a smile.
When he smiles, we say that he is 'Cheeky' and this causes much glee in Leila. The sounds that he is making sometimes sound like a little laugh or giggle, but I'm sure this isn't quite the case yet.
It's not like this all the time though. Two days ago Edward had a really fussy day as he was fussy eating at every feed. Today he had a reflux day and was quite sicky a number of times as well as doing his high-pitched cry. He missed a final nap, but we managed to get through to bathtime - just!
No comments:
Post a Comment