Monday, 24 August 2015

Zoo

We had our summer zoo trip today! We'd been saving the zoo as a special treat and hadn't got round to it with only a week left to go!

Luckily Catherine said that she wanted to go with her boys C&E, and Jamie said she would come with her two too M&G. I walked there with the double buggy - the plan being that Edward would then get his nap and we would get there in time to meet everyone. We'd then get a taxi home for a longer afternoon nap. Things kind of went to plan - apart from the double buggy wheel falling off _again_ I decided to keep going and then left the buggy at the zoo gate whilst we went around (using their carts). I then chucked it in the back of a cab as planned to get home.

UPDATE - we've now discovered that I lost a key part of the buggy in the process and it is currently being held together using wall plugs :-(

Leila and C being pulled along in the zoo cart by M&G

Monkey house!

My two monkeys

Leila with the Edward Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment