Saturday, 5 March 2016

Mummy and Nanny Day #1!

Well the day started early as Edward thought 5am was 6am and started chattering away to himself! He's woken chattering the last two mornings, but this has been at 6am and I've avoided feeding him first thing (slightly weaning him off maybe), but today I fed him to keep him quiet for a while longer. He was crackered and in a grumpy mood all morning really. First thing though we did all have a play on the bed which was really nice :-)


Then Leila got a new magazine today which she was happy to keep busy with - colouring and stickers are always a winner. Thanks to Nanny for bringing a whole load of magazines over I am now thinking a new magazine every weekend will be a nice way to keep busy and do something together.



When we finally got out of the house we went to Ikea to buy some new bedding for Leila and some batteries for all the toys that have run out!!!  We obviously bought some other things....and then Leila requested lunch there.  It was a little early, but that didn't stop her eating more meatballs than us!  7 in total!


After refusing to nap all week at school and getting over-tired and hysterically grumpy at bedtime I managed to get a nap out of Leila today - only by lying down with her, but at least she's had a rest and hopefully will be in a better mood for the afternoon/evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment