Although I knew that I would be outnumbered again today there were a couple of additional challenges...
I planned to go to a new playgroup that I had heard about but the cab we booked was 45 minutes late picking us up! This meant that both Leila and Edward were pretty gringy by the time we finally got in the cab. The playgroup was good fun and was great for Leila - and me - but going home was another cab nightmare as the cab went to the wrong school!!! And then it started to rain....
Once we got home I managed to distract Leila from poking Edward by making some potato fish cakes (leftover mash from a few days ago plus a tin of tuna and a egg), but she mainly just played with the flour on the floor. All the effort was worthwhile to an extent as they were yummy, but Leila didn't touch them, preferring to eat a carrot stick and some cheese!
Oh well. Tomorrow is another day!
I planned to go to a new playgroup that I had heard about but the cab we booked was 45 minutes late picking us up! This meant that both Leila and Edward were pretty gringy by the time we finally got in the cab. The playgroup was good fun and was great for Leila - and me - but going home was another cab nightmare as the cab went to the wrong school!!! And then it started to rain....
Once we got home I managed to distract Leila from poking Edward by making some potato fish cakes (leftover mash from a few days ago plus a tin of tuna and a egg), but she mainly just played with the flour on the floor. All the effort was worthwhile to an extent as they were yummy, but Leila didn't touch them, preferring to eat a carrot stick and some cheese!
Oh well. Tomorrow is another day!
No comments:
Post a Comment