Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Sling babies

I have started wearing Edward in a sling as a way to get around the house (and out and about ) with both him and Leila around.  Although Nanny is here with us for two weeks I'm already thinking ahead as to what I'm going to have to do when I'm on my own with the two of them.

Luckily Edward seems to like the sling and often will fall asleep in it.

Leila also likes the sling and although I don't think she remembers being in it herself (thankfully she hasn't asked to go in the sling!!), she does want to be involved.  I stole this idea from another sling-mama, Naomi, and we made Leila her own sling to wear her Baby Chimp in.  When she sees me with the sling on she goes around saying 'sing, sing!' looking for the scarf and toy for her to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment